FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 03:01 PM   #290
Drew Zaun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie Smith View Post
This statement is neither in support nor in opposition to Sakara and this situation. Redtailboa.net is neutral in this and all other issues involving it's members. We have a long track record of consistency in how we handle these sorts of situations.
Thank you,
Donnie "Morti" Smith
Snipped for brevity...

I am sorry Donnie, but you could not be any more wrong if your name was H. Wrongy Wrongenstien.

By suppressing any information in those threads you are acting as if it is RTB.net's position that there is no problem. That is hardly neutral. In fact using the term "debacle" implies you have a negative take on this thread and the information that has been presented here.

If you truely wish to remain "neutral", you would allow links to this thread, you would allow mention of IBD, etc. You can easily place a warning that any member that becomes disagreeable will have their contribution and account deleted, thus maintaining a pleasant atmosphere. Instead you chose to suppress what may turn out to be very important information to some of your membership.

For your sake I hope that all that is here just appears to be IBD, and in reality is nothing. But I can tell you, if I were to have obtained an animal from Sakara, based on a relationship I made on your site, and found out that moderators there were actively suppressing information, I would be less than pleased.