FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The BOI will be coming to an end on 02-02-2020
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 05:47 PM   #184
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
So, in your opinion, how SHOULD the BOI have been run?
You had it down, I've read all the rules. It wasn't policed very well. I know it takes a lot of time and effort to do this.

For instance third part quoting was not aloud. Yet it went on forever in mine and others. Lynn Peterson kept quoting other people. Well after a few hundred pages people starting believing Lynns lies. One of the people that Lynn was putting words in her mouth was getting pissed but was too afraid or didn't have time to battle with everyone got fed up and final posted. She posted that she had a great transaction with me and what Lynn was sating was not true. It's quite obvious that Lynn is regular on the BOI and sucks up to you that he was aloud to do this for many post. Once called out by the person that he was miss quoting, no one said anything to him on the post. All the bullies stick together. Many other accusations and false statements with out factual info were allowed to be posted. It was a joke. This happens on most of the BOI's

My transaction was pretty simple and straight forward. Mike and I went into an importing deal together. Equal profits, equal risks. At no point did I say I would assume all the risk if we got screwed over. Well, ultimately we did get screwed over by the exporter. Even though I was not obligated to pay anyone back, I did. I paid Mike and one other party the money they invested in the transaction. But I ended up being the scammer, Lier with no integrity. lol

Facts are Ive never screwed anyone over. Its the mismanagement of the BOI that let it spin to what it was. The bottom line is. Its a great idea, You have all the correct rules/guidelines in place. Its Just not policed and rouge.