FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - i have become addicted to morelia's
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 01:50 AM   #1
will11780
i have become addicted to morelia's

I jist picked up my very first carpet python bout 3 weeks ago when got home with her found out by listening to her breathe she had a ri so of to the vet 2 weeks and shots 3 times a week she got rid of the ri and really started acting like a snake again she is one of the best handling snakes ive ever owned shes alittle over 6 foot well i went to the indianapolis show sunday to look and pickup few things wasnt planning on buying any animals well i come across another carpet python but was a male looked just like my female i asked how the snakes temprament was and to my relief it handles just as good if not better than the female so of course i ended up buying him i have been searching carpet pythons on google ever sense i got my first one and the addiction just gets worse with these snakes i want more carpet pythons i love showing mine off especially to people that say carpet pythons are biters im planning on breeding these two at the end of the year and im hoping to have a few more by that time im really wanting to get me a couple of jags i have absolutly become addicted to carpet pythons i will get some pics up of them as soon as i can