FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bruce Eisenmann's new identity?
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 07:07 PM   #45
Aries54
Yea, it's funny. Just when you think he can't sink any lower, you find out about his "charity." I mean, wow,.....................that's just low. I'm glad to see someone finally sued him and won. I wonder how much they got from the jerk?! Maybe that was the final blow that caused him to close the store? I love watching him try to lie his way out of things though. I've seen it enough now, I can almost guess what he's going to say. He blamed all of them people on taxidermy.net. Said they were "wolves." It's just like when I finally had it in with him,...........all of a sudden, I was a EXTREMELY mean, cold hearted person. At the time, I worked out at a gym every night, and had gotten fairly big from it. He started telling people that I was on steroids and that my mood swing and accusations towards him were a result of that. He went on to say tell everyone that my girl friend (now my wife) was afraid of me...........bla bla bla. The funny thing was, I dont think any one really believed him. I know his kids didnt. It's simply amazing. The above post is correct about one thing though,.....................I think they'll have a special spot just for him in hell....................perhaps between dahmer and hitler?