FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Contact Michael Enriquez to Buy Dead/Sick Animals
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 01:07 AM   #3
tortaboy
The initial conversations were on my work computer as I was away on a trip. Here are some of the exchanges between us. The bad part is, Michael is selling animals that are obviously sick. The male tortoise was doa, the female never ate a thing in 5 days. Not even a piece of banana. Would not drink anything even when being dipped.

What say everyone? If you received diseased animals, and you send them back, who should be stuck with that air bill? If Michael had taken care of his animals, and actually went to a animal doctor called a VET, this would all be a non issue. Instead, Michael makes his problems, everyone elses problems....

Instead, I paid $100 to send Michael back his own dying animals??????? Then he has the nerve to question my complaint about why he would ever ship animals like this in the first place.

MICHAEL ENRIQUEZ = DEATH AND DISEASE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

well...then i guess there are 2 scenarios...I will look for a male in the short term...or the female gets shipped back to me. I will make some calls and go surfing the internet today.

mike

Hi Mike,

I am also sorry the tortoise did not make it.

A $300 refund does me absolutely no good.

My customer asked for a healthy pair. A lone female is not what he wants or needs. God knows, I have no use for a brown tort...I raise Leopards.

The male shit itself, and had small, pink slender worms all throughout his poop, on his butt. Obviously, he had a problem with a major worm load, and probably should not have been shipped. I can send you pictures.

I need you to make this right, whether or not I need to ship the female back to you.

I am sorry the animal did not make it. More sorry for the animal. They where a nice pair ... my only guess is it was a little stressed out.

The shipping cost $91

after pay pal took their chunk it left me with $681.

To me the female is worth more than the male also...but leaving that out of the equation I would say a refund of $300 is fair compensation to be returned. If that is fair to you I will send the refund tonight. I really apoligize. I have shipped many animals and when 1 dies it sucks...I have only had it happen a few times.

Mike