FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Kieth Cantore Scam Artist! Please help!
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 11:35 PM   #1
dumje
Thumbs down Kieth Cantore Scam Artist! Please help!

Hello everyone. I need you guys help on this one badly! I sold an Aldabra(20 inches) to a Mr. Kieth Cantore from Monee, IL. back in October of 05. He paid me $3,800 from his credit card through Paypal. In March of this year he filed a chargeback with his credit card company. The credit card company told paypal they were refunding he money to Mr. Cantore. Mr. Kieth Cantore has disconnected his phone, ignored my letters and e-mails. I am asking for the BOI's members help on this one! If anyone has family's correct address or phone number I would greatly appreciate it. I am sure they do not know what is going on. Mr. Kieth Cantore has deceided to either keep or sell my Aldabra and has now received a refund for it as well. I have filed a complaint with the FBI internet fraud dept., Kingsnake, and have a civil attorney involved. This guy needs to be stopped and I do not want anyone to go through what I am going through. I can be reached (305)788-0340. Your responses and information can be kept anonymous. Just call me. Thanks!