FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 01:15 AM   #597
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
But I will admit, you do deserve to get your raffle ticket money back, not a dime more. I hope Ty reads all of this and have his lawyer sue you for libel.

He promised a prize that he didn't deliver.

Again it wasn't for an undesclosed breeders tegu (whom he said himself later he couldn't even get them from) and it was NOT a raffle for refunded ticket prices.

The terms were clear it was for An albino tegu (produced by ty) or 3,000
He didn't want to give me the t+ albino he produced. He said NO and he didn't want to give the $3,000 either.

Because he felt I was being greedy by asking for what was promised!!

What he did was unfair and deceptive.

Definition of scam
: a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation
(It fits the definition)

libel
1) n. to publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through radio, television or film, an untruth about another which will do harm to that person or his/her reputation, by tending to bring the target into ridicule, hatred, scorn or contempt of others.

(I've only posted truth and facts. So it's not slander or libelous)

Defamation
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.

(Calling me greedy, thankless, uneducated and not telling the truth like ty has done to me fits more than this)

He should not have illegal raffles and then not deliver the prizes he promised.based on his "feelings"
Maybe next time he shouldn't count his chickens before they hatch either