FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Dylan Henrich
Thread: Bad Guy Dylan Henrich
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 10:52 PM   #1
Vithaxton
Dylan Henrich

Hi! I bought a baby retic from Dylan Henrich for $300 and looked it over and saw no mites, scale rot, or mouth rot and she looked fine but was very limp and sluggish. The owner called me when I was on my way to pick her up last minute to tell me she might be sick with a respiratory infection and that she wasn't the best eater. The owner had to swim to safety with her through the Houston hurricane so she'd been through a lot and was pretty stressed. She didn't have heat for a day of two until I bought her and housed her in a proper enclosure. When I got home and handled her I noticed a large bump in her back. It was hard to find so I didn't notice it at first. You can't even tell it's there except from a side view. It feels like hard bone. I called the guy back and he told me it was an enlarged vertebrae that she'd grow out of and wouldn't effect breeding or eating. I had never heard of this and was puzzled. I could tell it wasn't a kink because I've seen super cinny's and felt their kinks. Of course he didn't tell me about it till I noticed it. I asked for the breeders info so I could speak to him directly which he then replied he got her from a friend. But I've seen many posts of retics and Burmese on his Instagram account so I know he has to buy them from someone. After a couple days I talked with a lot of retic breeders that told me she would be unbreedable and she would not grow out of her back issue and it was most likely a birth defect. I made a post about it on Facebook and the seller responded and was hugely upset with me. I gave him almost 3 weeks to come up with the $300 and he said he would refund me and then he changed his mind and said he wouldn't refund me because he was not a breeder or seller. He told me in person he bred snakes and I saw his baby blood pythons as well. I'll send some pics of our messages so there is proof of what happened between us! I don't want anyone getting ripped off like this. And to put a cherry on top he made me drive to him during the hurricane to pick her up because he threatened to sell her to other people -.- He's been ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk