FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Dylan Henrich
Thread: Bad Guy Dylan Henrich
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 12:52 AM   #9
Vithaxton
He told me that the snake might have a respiratory infection or be sick when I was 10 minutes away from picking her up and that she was barely moving and hadn't had heat for a while. I thought that was a red flag but decided to give it the benefit of the doubt. I've rescued snakes before from near death and have always had great success so I figured this wouldn't be hard to deal with and it wasn't. The back issue however was fully ignored in her list of problems and he knew she had the issue he just didn't mention it. Once I noticed it I informed him about it and he said the breeder told him it was an enlarged vertebrae and was nothing to worry about. I didn't trust him at this point and asked for the breeders info so I could message the breeder directly. He never replied and when he did he said he got it from an old friend but it had originally come from a breeder. He told me the retic would grow out of the enlarged vertebrae and would be fine to breed. Which isn't true. He then went back on his word and said he never told me she would grow out of it. Another thing is when I asked him about her back he said it could have happened in the storm when he was leaving his house even though he had told me she was born with it. I understand not all breeders are walmart but your telling me if you wanted to buy a snake for breeding purposes and found out you paid for a snake that would never be able to breed and you wouldn't get a refund you'd be ok with that?