FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - about siklback and their husbandry
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 06:12 AM   #1
alessandro
about siklback and their husbandry

hy i am alessandro,
i am not disappeared, i was just away due to mu "normal" life.
when i started to see agian the forum i was a litlle bit surprised because there were lot of bad thing coming from a different way of reading and understanding things. and i am a little bit disappointed. when i was thinking to answer again then the quality of the thread went down. i decided to not answer. now as i like to be transparent i am here again

1) someone of you have put a part of a discussion translated from an iotalian forum, the strange thing is that someone of you have put a part of the discussion with a bad translation and not knowing the whole discussion. the discussion was about breeding two related animals and my answer was given in a ironic way saying that:it was possible to breed two brother but then they could arise problem like deformities, or if they do not apper, problem wiht the longevity of the animals, wiht the breeding result etc.etc. making a summary i was telling them that inbreedin was a big mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
from now on if you want to puit a discussion present in another forum please be sure of the content.

2) i have spent lot of word explaing the way i arrived to silkback and the whole thing ended up saying that it is inbreeding. i already explained that leather and after silk are a result of a casula mutation which i am working to fix it.
i have used related crossing to verify the whole thing in a shorter way....BUT I SAID I AM AWARE THAT THER IS A SHORT DISTANCE AND ME AND DACHIU ARE WORKING TO OUTCROSSING THEM.
this is the way all the breeder of morph of reptiles do. i am suppossing i ma talking withj a community who know something about genetic and how the work is done in the reptile world. if people are not aware they should not make any statement but only making question to understand more.
at this moment you are questioning the way breeder like bob mailloux, ron tremper, bob clarck, rich ihile, pete kahl, brian sharp act!!!!!!!!!(sorry for the people i haven't mentioned). don't you think that fi the all breeder are acting in the same way maybe is the right way.

3) I AM Not ASKING ANYONE TO BUY MY ANIMALS.

4) after the all explanation on other forum the discussion was closed because the other people realized is a mutation. then there are people that like them and people that don't like them. again....put and read the entire discussion not a part of it...otherwise in this way is easy to demontrate what do you want....and this is not correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5) people have claimed that i have not answered to the question. it seems to me that there were lot of question that was repeated because people have not read the whole discussion, maybe i lost some question due to the fact that there wer to many comment on the reply.
so i decided to put all the discussion together.
i will answer to the question but......PLEASE READ THE ALL DISCUSSION FIRST AND IF YOU DON'T FIND THE ANSWER THEN PUIT YOUR ANSWER ON.

best wishes
alessandro