FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy bad guy Francisco /MOC Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 12:12 PM   #64
MOC REPTILES
Oh so now you are getting sensitive and feeling bullied? Lol Emery, why don’t you just send us all a kiss of love, stop fighting with everyone, and go back to gym to work? Enjoy your day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeryfbrecovery View Post
What like slight gynocomastia that I had since I was a kid? Or acne that I have less of now than when I was 16? That doesn’t prove anything? Maybe if I was in my 30’s and had it. You seem to forget I was still a teen a few months ago. That just makes you look like a bullying asshole for pointing out someone’s imprecations. Also makes you look funny for arguing with a “kid” since you keep calling me that. I’m obviously not going to go out and get a drug test as that would be wasting another $100+ on you, but if you paid for it or better yet ordered it I’d gladly take it any day. And if you have a biology degree you should know it’s not fake. The hormones are fake, not the muscle fascia or cells.... The poor coordination comes from the stereotypical bodybuilders who use machines and don’t use enough free weights which causes them to have muscle imbalances, weak core etc... not because of their drug use? I’m a NASM certified personal trainer, so please don’t come into my realm where you don’t know anything you’re talking about...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk