FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 04:31 PM   #697
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
I was speaking to Casey's integrity, not position on this matter.
Considering how he's chosen to justify Ty Park's actions in this matter, I think the two are pretty clearly intertwined. Like Ty, he may have once been a good guy who'd never rip someone off. Now? Based solely on his own words, I'm just not so sure. He's made statements that simply don't jibe with my own thoughts on what it means to have integrity.

Any amount of so-called annoyance Ty Park supposedly received from the OP having the audacity to calmly ask him questions could in any way justify her being left with nothing? Not with anyone who actually possesses integrity, I'd think. Unlike what he's whining about coming from the BOI "mob," I think it's pretty clear that the treatment she got from Ty and the sycophants on his Fakebook page is probably the closest thing to actual bullying that I've seen in this entire situation.

Ty Park having produced T+ albinos, in any way modifies a contract that specifically stated it pertained to the raffling of T- albinos? Yeah...NO!

She should have just accepted whatever he felt like sending her, and simply flipped it? Way to completely remove the onus from any given seller to actually send what was specifically purchased. Definitely not a Good Guy mindset to embrace.

In so desperately grasping at the most flimsy, nonsensical, non-existent straws to defend Ty's actions, I think he's clearly shown his current approximation of what integrity means to him. I find it very lacking in simple honesty and decency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse
She acts like a very sweet lady, but she never hesitates to bash anyone by agreeing with someone else s hateful post.
Agreeing with those who are more willing to call a spade a spade amounts to bashing? Your intellectual dishonesty truly knows no bounds - and I've come to really hate using the word "intellectual" in any sentence where you're the subject.