FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Please read: Pending Lawsuit from Venomous Snake Bite
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2004, 07:23 PM   #67
Vince
Quote:
Originally posted by Mustangrde1
Vince i was not trying to insult anyone trust me if i was i would do it outright, it is much funner that way. If it sounded that way it was not ment to. And I am staying on topic. The issue was a minor child having a venomous. This is why i brought it up. also showing parents responcibilities in this.

Comparring it to other dangerous hobbies adds a little light on the role of the parent and maturity of both actually.

As for Hots being the top. Not at all they are just another snake once a person gets past the myths and eewwss and awes of them being " deadly" Hell my Little Surinam Redtail is more likely to bite your head off then my monacle cobra is. Only differance between hot keepers and nonvenomous is the amount of safety hot keepers must pay to working with the animals in a nutshell and yes there are others but really its not that hard with proper training and maturity. Hell i still have a hard time getting some of my snakes to breed.

Off topic that time but wanted to try and clear up a few things. If you want to talk further on hots and keeping them E-mail me same screen name @aol.com

Scott Bice
sorry scott i wasnt refuring to you being off topic , i was talking to samose. your post was very good and pointed out that there are younger people in the hobby of keeping hots. sorry for the mixup. i tryd sending you a message on aim but it didnt work.