FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 03:35 PM   #212
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobraman1
I still believe that the other two men are relevant to the whole picture though.
Possibly, for posterity's sake and from a philosophical standpoint, there may be some vague relevance. But, here in real-time, and, and directly on-topic, the seller is grasping at any excuse possible to justify his theivery. The unwelcome (according to the OP) intervention of his associates shouldn't even come into play when this is examined from root-level. Buyer paid, seller didn't provide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keys & Kritterz
If I was the buyer here, I for one would not be in a partnership with two other people, If Kevin's shady friends or "partners" would not have done what they did, Kevin would probably have his money or snake by now

Seeing as that's not how it ended up going down, we'll never know how true that is. I think some people are choosing to ignore the causality aspect of this, though. If the seller's admitted negligence didn't kill the snake, it's likely that this thread would not exist. Either way, what could have been, has taken a turn for the worse in becoming what actually IS. Not sure we should spend too much time on hypotheticals that didn't come to be. None of the peanut gallery's interactions change the fact that there is now a debt between the buyer and seller that is not being remedied.