FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Exotic Serpents/Dave Chan
Thread: Bad Guy Exotic Serpents/Dave Chan
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 11:28 AM   #2
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post

His tutoring almost led me to bankruptcy as he told me to "only sell this snake for the price I tell you", and would then sell an almost identical snake for a third of what I had to sell it for, while the person next to me would sell it for even less.
If I told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it? Following ridiculous advice takes two people, and if they are both adults they are both at fault.

Quote:

It has come to my attention that Dave Chan has started contacting vendors in BC with the soul aim to get them to boycott the BCRC shows and attend his own shows.

He is deliberately trying to badmouth the BC Reptile Club and turn people against them by spreading lies about fighting within the board and accusing them of destroying the reptile community in BC.
Do you have some proof? Emails? So far it sounds like high school or one of those infamous fb brawls.
Have you notified Dave Chan of this thread about him?

Quote:

I can only assume that the stress of coping with people like Dave Chan trying to destroy the club and the community is the reason they walked away.
If one person allegedly making a lot of noise was too much for them, then maybe they needed to step down. The business world is not all milk and cookies.
Of course, they may have stepped down for a totally different reason. Why don't you contact them and ask them to post here instead of assuming the reasons for their decisions?