FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 01:55 AM   #129
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by franktiles View Post
What most people are missing is the fact that Ty admits everything she said he did in his single reply post and gives very little conscern about what she is saying is true?

But it may be there is an even bigger problem being hidden from view?

Realise, as a business man, he has money allotted for certain things and he alludes to this fact in one of the posts as to his expenditures towards this endeavor was "fullfilled" and thus was unwilling to put any more money towards it. This may have more to do with the circumstances than most are aware of as any accountant knows throwing money from here to there can get you in trouble with the IRS. So it's possible that sending her "personal" funds instead of a lizard may be putting himself at risk in this manner as to its justification. He may have bit off more than he can chew by suggesting in this non-profit endeavor to offer personal money made outside of that tax blanket, not realising at the time the payout was made, that it would be outside the rules of a non-profit raffle.
giving me a t+ albino that he produced would be a write off wouldn't it? if so then there would be no risk again IF stayed true to his word and sent me the tegu. instead he raffled it off again. it just doesn't sit well with me