FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 03:45 AM   #644
rc625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabethlea27 View Post
Yes, because I cannot legally ship snakes. So If you want them so badly why don'tyou figure out a method of shipping?
Becoming certified is not too difficult. I'm sure something else can be arranged though.

We also have a problem because unlike a sweater from walmart that I can take back if it doesn't fit or i don't like the color for a refund, these are living breathing animals. YOU don't seem to see the difference. And if you got the animal from PetSmart or PetCo they would allow you to keep the animal? How about any other pet store? I'm not sure where Walmart came into the picture...
Animals need proper care, there is plenty of evidence presented here that you will not provide that. Why would I knowingly send snakes into the environment where they GOT the mites and IBD in the first place?
If you would have mentioned mites back in Nov when you received them,instead of waiting 4 weeks to notice them, we could have arranged for an immediate refund. As none of our collection has mites, I would be wary to send it back as well but they will be treated for them so that they do not spread in our home.
And since you claim you are no longer selling, why do you want these snakes? To re-sell locally to some other innocent? Or to some idiot who doesn't care?
The game plan has already been posted.

Also, I cannot trust you to give me my refund once these snakes are back in your care, considering all the lies exposed in this thread.

So I am asking you to please consider my request of a refund for the value of these mite-infected snakes before I talk to a lawyer. Thanks.
Request acknowledged and accepted.
You first stated that you had no intentions of sending the Bolivians back... and then you expressed concerns that you had no way of shipping them to obtain the refund... Proceeded to Facebook Ashley stating that you will not be returning them... and now are worried about not getting the money once they are shipped. It really seems as if you do not plan on sending them regardless of what we agree upon so the terms in my email is the only way to ensure that both parties stick to what they say.