FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 12:53 PM   #3
JeromyD
Sent. Will be there Friday thanks!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 1:47 PM
Subject:
To: jeromy dana <jeromydana@gmail.com>
IMG_20120418_134515.jpg
679K View Share Download

Rhonda Alsa Apr 18 (2 days ago)
Awesome! Still waiting on USPS to pick up here. If he doesn't show up soon I'...

Jeromy Dana Apr 18 (2 days ago)
Ok cool just keep me updated eve gained trust through this whole thing.

I will drop it off if he isn't here by 3. The driver might be behind schedule...

Ok. I just dropped it off since he hasn't showed yet. It should be to you by ...

ok here is the tracking number im pretty sure 0311082000016910897

I think this ones tracking is E0912431170US It gave me a label number and a s...

who was it sent through?

USPS express

Rhonda Alsa 10:10 PM (14 hours ago)
It looks like they attempted to deliver the monsoon but no one as there to re...

Rhonda Alsa 10:18 PM (14 hours ago)
Also tracking is not showing up on the geckos and I just noticed you sent pri...

Jeromy Dana 4:51 AM (8 hours ago)
they told me they will be there today [friday], and they assured me it was 2d...

Jeromy Dana 4:58 AM (7 hours ago)
as for the monsoon im going by the post office today they tried to deliver it...

Rhonda Alsa 8:17 AM (4 hours ago)
I will let you know as soon as they are here. I couldn't get the tracking to ...

Jeromy Dana 12:13 PM (39 minutes ago)
You shipped me a empty box? That is truly low. I do expect you to make this r...

Jeromy Dana 12:23 PM (29 minutes ago)
Im very serious i just got off the phone wiht local police and FWC, you need ...

Rhonda Alsa 12:33 PM (19 minutes ago)
What? I shipped you the monsoon that we agreed on for the 0.2 fat-tails - tha...

Jeromy Dana 12:34 PM (18 minutes ago)
No the only thing i have recieved was a empty monsoon box im very serious abo...

Rhonda Alsa 12:38 PM (14 minutes ago)
I am as well. I sent you a monsoon in Trade for 0.2 fat tail geckos. What are...

Jeromy Dana 12:39 PM (13 minutes ago)
i jsut got off the phone with usps and the package is out for delivery as we ...

Jeromy Dana 12:40 PM (12 minutes ago)
also good thing for me i have gotten signature conformation on this package a...

Jeromy Dana 12:44 PM (8 minutes ago)
weird i just tracked the package and it even says out for delivery. Again im ...

Rhonda Alsa 12:46 PM (6 minutes ago)
It tells me it is not available but may be after delivery. I have never had o...

Jeromy Dana
12:50 PM (1 minute ago)

to Rhonda
Here ya go this would be ytour tracking number for the 0.2 fat tails i traded for the empty box you sent me. Again are you going to make this right or no? im done asking.