FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Corn Snake Rescue
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 12:19 PM   #4
ChristineMarie94
Thanks so much! The first one and the last one will be easy. We have him on an actual UTH with a temp controller and all of that, so it's definitely warm enough for him, and currently we're just using paper towels to make sure that we don't spot any mites or anything weird on the paper towel. The humidity I'm a little worried about. I live in a place without a lot of natural humidity, and the tank that this guy is in is a fish tank, with a fish tank top, so I can't mist it like I do with my other snakes without totally dismantling the top of this stupid thing. If I had the money I'd just buy him a new tank, but with the totally unexpected nature of taking him on, we weren't expecting to have to buy any tanks, you know?

So far he's still not bubbling or keeping his mouth open at all, and no regurge on what we fed him, so I'm hoping that we got to him in time so that he just needs some time to warm up and fatten back up. He's gonna be a real sweetie once he's back to 100%. It'll be hard to not fall in love with him, lol.