FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Hay's Haven
Thread: Hay's Haven
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2003, 01:32 AM   #134
kingmike
Ok

This is the time I am always on, I am a latenighter, if that is a crime please forgive me,I own several businesses and to be honest I dont have to be in my office but maybe 5 hours a week, I have no clue who Gary is. I didnt have any idea Gary was on chat either as I have never been on the chat here, I am sure you can see I have been on this forum for a couple weeks, I almost never post....Except when I see something that I dont feel is quite right, as was the case here, I feel that some people are here just to give people like Gary a hard time, I am not saying anyone in particular and I am not saying that about you either waxworm but I did feel that may be the case in this thread, So I decided to see for myself and posted that I did. That was it, I just feel it is a shame that calling the # Gary provided is such a difficult thing to do for so many people that say they want to know the truth. That is what this board is about, the truth. If I had heard otherwise from his vet I would have posted that. I plan to be on this forum a lot, Not to say I will post a lot, but when I do, I can guarentee it will always be impartial and factual as that is what keeps this board working, And as time goes on I hope to be the good guy of many posts as I get more and more into this wonderful hobby. Thank you