FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Display
Thread: Display
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 04:12 AM   #5
Durante
I cant imagine a single way to hang multiple frames that are the exact same size in a interesting way. Maybe possible to make look unique by making a few B/W, flipping them so some are wide & others are tall, or even maybe spelling out something?

I personally would have to throw a different sized frame in here or there to break it up or paint a few of them to create a design when hanging them up straight. It's supposed to be a heart painted in there.

I know you already said you already ordered frames but maybe use the posted photo below as an idea for some kind of design you could put or paint on the wall where your hanging the pictures.

Another example of a moral with pictures is like a family tree & then you could put the framed pictured on different branches. It's not the same thing but I was at a wedding where they had a huge tree picture that had no leaves & everyone that attend put there finger print somewhere on a branch, at the end of the wedding the thing was covered in prints that looked like leaves. A building-silhouette with the frames as windows might be neat depending on your wall color.

Another idea if your not cool with painting on the wall is maybe hanging little words in between the pictures. I usually see them in kitchens across a little space between the cabinets & ceiling saying things like "EAT PRAY LOVE" or in a kids nursery with the kids name.

I think they make Vinyl stickers you can easily sick on your wall & remove that don't leave marks. Pretty sure I see them on ebay or somewhere & usually you can customize them to say whatever quote you want.

I doubt that helped much but maybe it will spark an idea for you, best of luck!