FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - !!! ATTN: Veasna Muth STOLE $450.00 FROM ME! AVOID AT ALL COSTS, SCAM ARTIST !!!
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004, 12:35 AM   #75
Philly
So, is this enough time to wait or should I give him a few more weeks?

I'm going to pursue legal actions beginning tomorrow. This guy has committed mail fraud and he will pay for his crimes, one way or another.

The reason I called him out in the subject line was due to some research on my part. I phoned him day, night and super late at night. I left countless messages and emails to no avail. Enough of this type of correspondence without a reply leads one to suspicion. That is the underlying reason I called him a thief after five days.

I just left a dead-beat ebayer horrible feedback after he said he was going to pay me this past weekend but never did. I emailed him and gave him two days to satisfy his part of the agreement. Guess what, he's listed with negative feedback on ebay now.

I'll update you kind folks with progress as I involve the law in the matter. Rest assured, I will do whatever it takes short of contacting the bloods/crips in California (although they would probably deliver some "justice" unto this individual). lol.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,
Ron Crawford