FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - SOLD!! Argus monitor
Thread: SOLD!! Argus monitor
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 01:58 PM   #1
Rafeloo
Argus monitor

Don’t know age, don’t know gender EDIT: female. About 2ft or so but don’t quote me on that. Honestly purchased to get the cage she came with. Not horribly tempered, let’s me open her cage and do what I have to do. Let’s me touch her, but picking her? Quite a challenge. Very squirmy and it makes her upset (only do it when I have to, not forcing interaction). EDIT: she got over the fear of me after just a few days and I can now walk around the house with her. Still iffy about stuff but I’m desensitizing her to all kinds of situations.Tong feeds great. Awesome animal overall just not my cup of coffee. Really rather to do a local sale but will ship if the other person gets the label. Idk how you guys get such cheap rates for shipping lol mine are always expensive. Asking $250 + shipping. if local I’m also willing to trade for any dwarf monitor, blue or red tegus, or water monitor. Thank you
Edit: small enclosure in pictures you guys are correct, but that’s when I bought her, she now lives in my patio/yard in a 6’ enclosure.
Attached Images