FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Roberto Garcia / Rob Gomez
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 12:10 AM   #34
Dennis Hultman
Anyone can have a transaction go smooth without any problems. When issues arise it is a benefit to know how a seller will handle a situation. That is what makes this information pertinent. As online buyers and sellers we have to make decisions on many occasions on who to do business with without knowing the other person.

Couple of people have mention good transactions without any problems.

In a simpler respect doing business using this site is a transaction in of itself. You agreed to the terms of using this site.

When a problem arose during the use of this site you were contacted by a site moderator. You falsely denied that you were replying to your own ads with shill accounts. Falsely denied making any other accounts and breaking the rules of this site.

When people are searching on if they should do business with someone they may have second thoughts about dealing with someone who responds poorly to problems that occur. All we really have to go on is if someone is trustworthy. This may seem like no big deal to some but for others seeing someone not tell the truth when asked something fairly simple may justifiably have reservations going ahead with any transaction.

Quote:
I did make the other account Rob Gomez, I know I am not the only who has done this. To drum up more business inquiries about the scaleless rat snakes.
Also, Most will have issue with this tactic as far as character of the person they are buying from. Any other person doing the same and caught would also find themselves in the same position here and they have.

Not much different or that far of leap from replying to your own ads to falsely buying from your own ads and then giving yourself positive feedback to "drum up" business. Not much into that sort of thing around here.

I hope that next time you have any issues (bound to happen to everyone at some point) you handle it better and someone can report you did a great job taking care of it.