FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Hay's Haven
Thread: Hay's Haven
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2003, 05:33 PM   #111
ms_terese
*ding ding ding*

OK, the light clicked on, Daniel. You've made a very valid point.

The documentation wasn't forthcoming because Gary didn't feel it was needed. As a bit of time passed, Jason began questioning the events, but didn't tell Gary that right away.

Just as happened in this thread, Jason reacted by shutting down and avoiding Gary, and Gary reacted by becoming more and more persistent in his requests. Now everybody is backed into a corner, and there really will be no way for everyone to be happy. ((A quick apology to both of you for my armchair psychoanalysis))

Let me just throw this out there to both parties: Both of you share in some responsibility here. Would you be willing to meet half way? Work out a compromise? Agree to disagree, but find a resolution that you can both live with? Come out of this with some respect for each other, instead of the bad taste that I know is lingering for both of you?

As adults, we all need to work through issues. I really think that both are good guys. You might need a mediator to be the go between, but I'm guessing that both of you are mature enough to settle this once and for all.