FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2004, 07:04 PM   #26
oreganus
Lightbulb Once again...

this isn't about venomoids and your opinion I could really give a S**t less about. You were never involved in the deal between Jeremy and I, so shut up, sit back and read quietly as the two people involved hash this out. That is the way the board should be, it should only be the ones that have personal experience posting, since they are the ones that can say one way or the other as it pertains to the good or bad post. But the problem is that there are a bunch of little nosey bodies with nothing better to do but start crap on the BOI, instead of taking their crap little opinions and gossip to the forums where it belongs. I have seen alot of good people get smeared on this board, just because some fauna groupie decides to chime in when it has nothing to do with them. If you go through the posts on here, you will see the same idiots on thread after thread starting crap with everyone they can. As for the venomoid thing, that is amazing that you can be a thief, liar, and everything else, but if the person you rip off sells or owns venomoids, then it is all okay.
Kevin Smith