FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale Jewelry!
Thread: For Sale Jewelry!
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 11:07 AM   #1
ChAMOUFLAGED
Jewelry!

I love animals but have a special love for reptiles.... and I love jewelry, so it seems natural that I would combine the two!
I have a number of pieces that would make great gifts, or just to keep for yourself!
Here is a sampling of what I have available. If you are interested in anything you see, please leave a message here, or send an e-mail to terra_links@yahoo.com

Picture # 1- $68.00 Picasso Jasper. Fantastic tortoise pendant and lots of pretty beads. Necklace is 19" long and closes with a copper toggle clasp. The earwires are copper too.

Picture #2- $45.00 Jade. Very pretty carved jade snake pendant hung on 20" of silver plated chain with varying sizes of jade bead dangles. Earwires are silver plated copper.

Picture # 3- $68.00 Moss Agate. I love this carved -3D- lizard pendant, very detailed. I have attached it to lots more moss agate beads, Swarovski crystals and silver plated beads. Necklace length is 20", bracelet is 7 1/2" and the earwires are silver plated.

Picture # 4- $63.00 Volcano Cherry Quartz. Great little carved tortoise pendant (that doubles as a worry stone!) rests on a strand of volcano cherry quartz beads. Length is 17" and the bracelet will adjust from 7 1/2 - 8". Earwires are copper.

*Surgical steel earwires available.
*Ship to the US only for a flat $5.00 for orders up to $100.
Attached Images