FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Florida state law issues
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 04:03 AM   #183
For selling any class III animal in FL you need the Class III, for Exhibition or Public Sale License. You can downoad the documents here.


Youll need to fill out the application and the disaster plan.