FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy William Gangemi (at repticon)
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 09:33 AM   #134
LauraB
Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandLizards View Post
Obviously you are not seeing my point to what you stated previously which is not at all surprising.

Agreed, Elena. After all, seems only fair that he receive the same sentence that all those animals received for years .... involuntary confinement, torture, hunger, pain ...

There is your comparison. You may want to edit your previous reply and use something else to describe it.

Where did I say I was defending anything, you just used the wrong words of which described yourself as well. Think before you decide to reply to something just to make yourself look like the savior to all animals.
Yeah, okay. You don't like my "involuntary confinement" words (of which described myself as well? Huh?) So sorry, Professor Nit-Picker. All I did was agree with Elena, but added my own "wrong" words. I'm deeply sorry those words did not meet with your standards or criteria. However, I hardly portrayed myself as "the savior to all animals", lol. That said, your valuable contribution here is noted (all 30-something posts) and I stand scolded, ashamed and corrected.

You're really looking a tad immature and petty, Professor ... but still good for a chuckle. Continue NOT to think before you decide to reply.