FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Tropoddity
Thread: Inquiry Tropoddity
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 06:09 PM   #18
HerpVenue
Our relationship will be "we work at the same place". We will be professional and cordial. That is it. Nothing else.

You keep “thanking” me. You keep apologizing to me. But nothing ever changes. I am seriously tired of addressing your embellishments. It comes second nature to you. Sometimes I think you believe the poop that comes out of your own mouth. One of these days someone is going to be affected financially by your embellishments. You know what happens after that? It comes to the BOI as a bad guy thread.

I address your “embellishments” privately and the first thing you do is ask “who put you up to this”.
I address your “embellishments” publicly and the first thing that comes out of your mouth is a lie. For example. I did not know I was kicked out of the BOI. That was news to me.

You say Bobby Hill is sending you gifts. You tell people it was just a misprint. Well what about the words when they came out of your mouth?

Around the 26th of December we had a big discussion about you not being this big expert on tegutalk. We had a big discussion that you only had 25 posts. We had a big discussion that you were only a member for 3 months. Do you remember that?