FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - High End Herps (Inquiry)
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2006, 09:36 PM   #27
High End Herps Inc
Ben

I am not a man that is easily riled, but this here is beginning to ruffle my feathers a bit for sure. That being said, I am a firm believer in always treating others with kindness and respect, regardless of how they approach me, so I will still do my best to be patient and not argumentative with you. To this point my wife and I have been polite and have tried our best to deal with your questions in a kindly manner. But it has become apparent that your questions are such that only answers you want to hear will do. No matter what we say you seem dug in deep as a deer tick in winter time on this idea that we are in some way connected with these guys that scammed you or ripped you off. For the last time, we are not.

But that brings some questions of my own to mind. You come on here and accuse us of somehow being involved in what these other guys did to you, but you never said what it was that they did. Now, I am just curious but what exactly did they do to you and when? I’m sure others are curious too.

Did you send them money for a snake or snakes and they never sent them?
Did they get a snake from you and fail to pay?
Did they sell you sick snakes that died?
Did you send them snakes as part of a breeding arrangement and not get offspring or your snakes back?
Did you have a trade with them, ship first and never receive the trade animals back?

I am really curious as to just what those fellas did that is causing you to go around looking for similarities in other businesses and accuse good, honest folks. It must have been very serious, judging by your hound-dog-like veracity. Digging up old posts and all. And don’t get me wrong. I can certainly sympathize, feel empathy and even relate to an extent. I have had some not-so-good deals in my day. And they do stick with you, no doubt about it. But I did browse through that Brian/Damon Smith thread for a spell and I couldn’t find anything, anywhere what it was they did to you. Of course I read about every 9th page, it was so doggone long.

Also, you posted to me in various forums for the last three or four months calling me Damon. It didn’t make sense then but now I know why and it all fits. But my question about that is, if them other guys ripped you off and you thought all along we were them, why did you not bring it to the BOI way back then? Why did you wait all this time to jump in with this only when someone asked about us as sellers? You’d think if them other fellas did something so wrong to you and you thought we were them, that you would have posted here about it immediately to warn others. I only ask this because it makes me question what your real motives here might be. It appears as if you only are intending to damage me, my family, our business and the High End Herps name. I hope this is not the case and that you genuinely are just off on some bizarre quest to find the folks that did bad by you.

As to your other posts concerning 'Not answering your questions'.... I don't really know just who you think you are, or who you think I am or what your sense of reality is. But when it comes right down to it I most certainly do not owe you answers to your single minded questions that are only designed to do me and my livlihood and thus my family, harm. I don't know if you fancy yourself a High Falutin big city lawyer and I am some 2-bit street thug in the defendants box that has to answer to you, but I'm not. And I don't. And you aren't.

I am going to make this my last post directed at you or anyone else that tries to connect us to known scammers. I'm also fixing to talk to a lawyer tomorrow to find out if any of this is illegal and maybe pursue some legal course of action. After all, this is my business you are inpugning and my name you are besmirching and my sole source of income you are threatening. So these statements and insinuations are potentially damaging to my livlihood in my eyes.

Just a few more questions Ben and Adrian:

Are you over 18 years of age?
Do you own property or a home?
Do you rent or still live at home?
Why didn’t you post here right away?
Just what was it Damon and Brian did to you?

Answer my questions for a change.

David Beauchemin