FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Vision CB 70 Racks - Any good?
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 09:02 AM   #26
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
believe me, I am looking at them. The main problem is the delivery issues - I haven't figured out a good way to meet their suggestions shipping to a business with a dock). Did you have them delivered to your home? If so - if you don't mind telling - how much did shipping come to?

I am not so much looking at them for the 70 series tubs, either...my current setup has an 8ft tall, 35in wide melamine rack, that is just as heavy as you would imagine. BUT, it will hold 28 comparably sized sterilite tubs. For me to replace it with the 7030 model, I would have to remove my other rack...which holds several levels of of 28 qt sterilites, as well as 4 of the huge ones (the ones they market for Christmas storage - these may be replaced by more 4x2x1 cages, allowing for a few more shelves of 28). I'm looking for something that will house tubs comparable in size to the sterilite 28 qt
I had it delivered via Greyhound and picked it up at the local terminal. Total cost was $100. The 7010 was 5 boxes and pretty easy to get home.