FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Name Help
Thread: Name Help
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 02:36 PM   #2
fuscusking13
To help out, here is a little about each of their personalities.

The granite is your typical burm, eats all the time and is never satisfied. He has a bit of an attitude, but as with most burms by the time he expresses his anger, he forgets where he is or why he was angry(love them to death, but there isnt much going on upstairs).

The retic I am holding is from NERD. She has one silver eye and is a poss het calico. She is as sweet as can be out of her cage, but quite a in it. She eats very well, in shed, on days ending in y, and days that dont hahaha. She is a very typical stubborn retic(love that they are smart, but I dont like to be shown up either) and can get very frustrated.

The retic in the box is a het albino female with a really nice pattern. She is a doll, sweet in and out of the cage, never ever even gets frustrated. You cant piss her off no matter how hard you try. She is however a pig and is never ever ever ever satisified. She eats the amount of food I would normally feed a 2 foot longer retic, and still is up my butt 24/7 to feed her. She watches me clean the rats in the other room and waits patiently for me to bring her one, and if I dont she cruises endlessly until I do. SHe will even eat while going to the bathroom, she isnt picky. She is without a doubt the tamest friendliest young retic I have ever seen. You open her box and reach right in, no reaction, other than an occasional look around for food lol. Let the naming begin!!!!! Dan M.