FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Adenovirus Document from University of Florida
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 03:26 PM   #47
Drache613
Hello

Hello,

Excellent posts, Denise, by the way.
I agree, it is all very discouraging. However, at least there has been some progress that has come out of this. I think this time, it is not going to go away because people like us wont let it fade into the background. WE ALL want what is best for our dragons, & for their health to be top priority over anything.
What you can say though, Mad4You2, is that YOU are testing, & you are making an effort in this fight against the virus. You can do the best you can & get them tested. No, you cannot make a guarantee, but, being an honest person, you can disclose your test results, & I think at this point, that is all any breeder can do. As long as you are honest, & are making the effort, that is what counts.
Obviously, the more negative tests that come back, the better.
This is what this discussion is for, to help out & come to terms about everything, just in general as to where the direction of things should go. The bearded dragon colonies have suffered greatly because of dishonesty. It is time that there are some changes made, & for the good.

Tracie