FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Anyone see this ad on KS????
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004, 02:31 PM   #61
snakegetters
Quote:
Originally posted by Hognose_311 woah..... truthfuly...this has changed alot of things that i think..but i did go get a book about legal procedures, and venomoid surgery, etc....
What book is this? I am only aware of a few publications regarding venomoid surgery, and they are veterinary papers or articles rather than books. I'd like to know what book this is so I can find a copy myself.

Quote:
i just want everyone to calm down and give me some advice if that is what you people would rather me do.....sorry....
Okay, we're all calm now. It would be much appreciated if you could answer some of our questions, like whether the vet you were talking about really existed or not. If this vet does exist, they really need to know the same things that we've explained to you in this thread. We'd like a chance to talk directly to this veterinarian.

It sounds like you're doing the right thing, and that's great. The next step is to actually show that you are doing the right thing, so we can believe your words and have confidence in you. Putting us in touch with your relative the vet would be a good start.