FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Anyone see this ad on KS????
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004, 05:03 PM   #63
snakegetters
Re: Come on get real!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Bthacker
Come on Tanith....Get real!!!! Do you really think the kid is going to rat his relative out? If you want to hunt him down hire a P.I. If you ask the kid to maybe have a talk about ethics with his relative, that's one thing but really? The kid just fessed up to making some huge mistakes and you won't leave him alone. It sounds noble and all but you can't fix everything that's wrong with this world. I think we all helped this kid realize his wrong doings and for that hopefully he won't turn out like his relative. GIVE THE KID A BREAK!!!! He will learn!!!! If he hasn't already!!!

BThacker

Are you forgetting that this is the home of the Board of Inquiry?

I don't honestly know what the situation is here. I would like to believe that the kid is telling the truth, but there have been some conflicting stories told here. It's not unreasonable to ask for some clarification.

If there really is a licensed veterinarian doing venomoid surgery, they can't get into legal trouble for that. If the person doing the operations is not a veterinarian, then they definitely can. So which is it?