FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2004, 05:08 PM   #59
matt pittman
Terri should not even dignify these outlandish accusations with a response. There is more involved than what the innocent $500 spending victim has put on the table.Terri has proved to me and many others I know that her dragons are top of the line and if anything UNDERPRICED,for example the first dragon I purchased from her, I payed $250 for a breeder quality animal and recieved, what I and many others know is a holdback, wether that was accidental or intentional who knows, But I can tell you she kept my buisness, Layla doubled in size in two months, on a silk worm and mustard green diet, with rep cal calcium, with color intensity that would make you drop your pants. You can not find this quality anywhere else,not even from the big boys who have been around twice as long. The color quality and vigor of her amimals are unmatched. Court procedures are not a concern of mine, and are not the reason I am wasting my time posting with all of the entertaining oppinionated spectators, and also does not matter because oppinions do not serve a purpose, especially when the opinionated parties are not even involved, and those who have formed an oppinion need to find somthing more constructive to do with their time, other than attacking a womans integrity of whome you have not even met or spoken with. Terri is a great woman, with great dragons, for great prices, as a consumer like all of you , that is all that matters. No one is perfect but her buisness is very close, she is what the other breeders should strive to become, most of your negativity is derived from your jealousy. first make a purchase, then state your oppinion.