FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kameron White
Thread: Bad Guy Kameron White
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 06:18 PM   #119
kw18
And JCCS I’ve stated this over and over to you this is the last time.

I am forced to keep the iguana as i don’t trust this tyjohn, he proved I can’t trust him by trying to fool/doop me and send me a different iggy like I’m not going to notice. Thanks for the compliment btw now I’m an iguana baller haha.... anyway if tyjohn came forth I front of al of you and said hey I’ll send him half his money (which was our original agreement) then I’d be all for it! Telling me to send an iguana back to a scammer with 10% of my money back to only cover shipping is obsurd!
Why is this guy getting all of the credit here and I’m stuck haveing to bit nails and trust this guy once again??? I’ve done nothing to show dishonesty here. I paid the main 900$ upfront with no PayPal invoice or any insurance whatsoever... but OK you’re right I can’t be trusted.

He wants to do a fair return I am all for it.... give me some insurance and put me at ease is al I ask. Pretty fair considering this guy already got caught... so again I’m keeping the iguana until my name gets cleared here. I’ve poated evidence and if it isn’t good enough please advice me what’s pictured or proof would help? I’ve asked this several times and continue to post pictures. The majority hasn’t spoken because you 3 haven’t provided me or anyone here with any “evidence” to as why I’m in the wrong or why you all fee this is somehow the same Lewisi??

So we can argue these facts and throw it back in forth in each others face all day ... or you can have a legitimate conversation with us all here and tel me why you keep repeating yourself, when you provide ZERO elaboration on your accusations against me.

And where is tyjohn? Anyone else wondering why he isn’t hear speaking on his behalf ? Or do I have to keep arguing with his buddies