FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - John Light JL Exotics? Bad Guy Maybe!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 11:31 AM   #37
windycitymorphs
Well John, long time no talk. Don't play off like you didn't check your e-mail or change your phone number. You knew all about it and did nothing. Of course after tons of e-mails and calls to a phone number that was no longer in service, you would be a little more then upset. You knew of the issues of feeding prior to selling me the animal, hence the e-mail you sent to me and your past reply on this forum. I bought an animal that was supposed to have no feeding issues, an animal the you assist fed, an animal with issues. Yes I contacted you after I got it, and I was happy it was a very sharp looking animal. I also kept in contact with you about the feeding issue I had with him. You knew about it, you even sent an e-mail stating so, as I posted. You chose after that to not make things right.

I am not some kid who doesn't know what I'm doing. I have been working with reptiles since I have been a kid. I have worked at the Chicago Reptile House for 14 years, I have been keeping and breeding a collection of 60 + ball pythons for several years now. I very familiar with the feeding habits of ball pythons, but when an animal after three weeks can barley lift his head from malnourishment, to me that animal has not eaten in a very long time. That is why I was forced to force feed him.

John, you screwed up, it wasn't like this was new news to you. You sold an animal with a feeding issues, even though it may have ate for you? It had a history. People make mistakes, but you have to make them right. If you don't have the means of making them right, then guess what. YOU SHOULD BE SELLING ANIMALS!!!!!!