FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - SOLD!! Baby Dwarf Caiman
Thread: SOLD!! Baby Dwarf Caiman
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 01:11 PM   #15
Mr.Atrox
Sorry about the loss Grandchamp, its never easy losing an animal. Loc is a very understanding guy, and Im sure he will make it right. I recieved a caiman, and luckily it came in healthy and happy. The price of the animal which included shipping was well below the normal retail price. I would say in this situation, as Loc is just a hobbyist and not a retailer, that standards will be a little diff. You are deserved some sort of compensation, as you paid for an animal that was DOA or dead shortly after. Since he is just a hobbyist who hooke us all up with a great deal, why dont you work the situation out before jumping to any conclusions. The frustrating part about all of this, is that an animal that was well cared for prior to your purchase, is now dead, so Im sure both parties involved are frustrated making the money a mute point. If he is willing to pay you back for the animal, then I say go with that, or maybe he can apply some credit for a caiman or another animal he has. I hope you work this out, as Loc Im sure will resolve this fairly. You can not expect to get shipping costs as they were included on the bottom line, so you can subtract shipping costs of about 60-to-70 dollars right off the top. Again I urge you to work this out internally with Loc before jumping to any conclusions as several people recieved animals during the smae time you did, and your situation seems to be the only negative one.