FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy John Farr dogshead3
Thread: Bad Guy John Farr dogshead3
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 12:14 PM   #16
dogshead3
Scammer

In response to a kingsnake ad not a fauna classified ad this person and four others from Michigan started harassing and threatening me. This Naim Khan is a scammer who tried to bait me with a bia that he suppossedly had that he was given by a woman friend and then it changed to a man heknew and then the story changed to an unknown breeder and then he was somebody he didnt know and then someone who died. When I told to go away he harasssed me wit nin stop phone messages till I changed my phone number. His email is naim.khan189@outlook.com His friend in Michigan that started this all is Jeffery Mark Wiesemann jmwiesemann@yahoo.com. Right before this all started wiesemann told me to get ready to be harassed by phone. His term was a barrage. My offense was to turn down a lowball offer and inform him that Delta dash is $100 to which he told me to go F myself and then accuse me of bad manners.. lol. Nobody has contacted me for the kingsnake ad except 4 guys from Michigan all immediately after weisemanns lunatic tirade. One the others is Fuad tradings llc. Wert8hvhll@gmail.com Quick search on the internet came up with info saying it was a scam where they send you too much money and ask for you to return it to aquire your info. He tried the same scam on me claiming to have sent me too much money and never sent me anything. I filed a complaint and hes to dumb to stop. Here he is as NKhan who ever that is, complaining about me from an ad that he reponded to on kingsnake. Enough said.