FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - American Rodent Supply - Great service
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 02:10 PM   #24
FunkyRes
Just did another order with RodentPro - first time using Greyhound (too many rodents for UPS)

Got both an e-mail and phone call letting my know they had shipped.
While they arrived just fine - I probably will just pay the extra money to do multiple UPS boxes next time. Nothing to do with RodentPro - everything to do with Greyhound.

The arrival time at Greyhound was 2:00. Unfortunately, my local Greyhound closes at 2:30 and doesn't open again until evening - so if I called ahead, they would have been closed by the time I got there. So I went in at 2:00. The package did not come in.

It did come in on the Bus that arrives at 11:30 PM - but again, Greyhound closes at night shortly after that Bus arrives - so I had to wait until morning to go get them.

They were well packed, two boxes inside one bigger box. The bottom box still had plenty of dry ice - the top box, one of the dry ice slabs had completely vanished and the second was close to vanishing, so while the mice in that box were still frozen, it was close. Not worth the few bucks I saved to risk delivery of a thawed mess, especially with the hassles of local Greyhound hours of operation.