FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 07:31 PM   #95
Robert Potts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Fair enough.

Before everyone else jumps head first off the cliff ...

That is one of the images that Kevin sent me earlier. I used Photobucket to get the EXIF data and it shows the image was taken the same day the snake arrived. The time is off, yes, but common sense would say it is due to not adjusting the camera for Daylight Savings time.

Now, with that being said, I highly doubt this whole thing was pre-planned. The amount of decomp evidence does not really support that and while Sean and Connor are not the brightest bulbs in the bunch, that actually speaks in Kevin's favor. While I think he really needs to rethink who he associates with in this industry, Sean is most certainly the type of person to think of a half baked blackmailing scheme with little thought like this. He likely saw an opportunity to use Kevin to profit for his own gain.

That is the type of person he has shown himself to be.

What I do know is that the animal was shipped inappropriately, to a place where the whether was in the 80s, where it sat on a truck for nearly six hours while other packages were being delivered.

Was there a heat pack?
Shadow there was two heat packs. Andrew