FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I met the love of my life here on the LH forum!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 12:01 AM   #9
DoraDay
I’m amazed that people as wonderful as Bob exist.
I knew the moment he walked through my front door that he was someone special. Not only was he tall dark and handsome (with great lips, I might add), but my dog liked him. All my beasts took right to him like he’s been sneaking them treats for years. My amazon parrot even regurgitated her breakfast for him....which I guess is desirable if you are a bird looking for love.
We hit it off right away. I kept finding myself surprised to remember that I had only just met him. Although I’m usually slow to warm up to new people, I felt completely comfortable going out with him the next weekend. During our five day date, he stole my heart. Everything was just perfect. I love his animals (his albino retic is such a handsome boy) and his passion for nature. He made me fire, fed me large amounts of meat, went for a swim despite the rain, and makes a mean mojito. What more could a girl ask for? Just to top it off he baked me a red velvet cake with extra chocolate icing. I knew I wasn’t getting rid of him after that.
Bob is an amazing person who has given my life an entirely new meaning. He is the kindest and most thoughtful person I have ever met.

I’m surprised by how perfectly we compliment each other. Every moment is perfect and I look forward to everyday that I get to spend with him.