FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - getting " envenomated " can get you ........
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006, 06:47 PM   #23
crotalusadamanteus
You know what Vinny? We are not mean. We are just straight up and more importantly, HONEST people. And most dishonest people do not like being questioned, and react pretty defensively. Something I've noticed.
If you studied venomous so long, you would know that C.a. has HEMOTOXIC venom. Known for necrosis, and hemorrhaging, hell, it coagulates the blood eventually. Neurotoxic venom is known for paralysis, and attacking vitals, and nervous system.
And you would also know that venom's are measured by LD-50, not 1-10 scale, and the info you seek is pretty obtainable without much effort. And why would you even own a snake if you didn't know the LD-50, AND have anti-venon on hand? This is not responsible keeping of hots by any means.
It seems to Me you ARE overhyping your actual knowledge to try and gain friends? status? reputation? who knows what, but you are not in My oppinion being completely truthful and creating the opposite. This is a large forum. There are people here who DO KNOW what they are talking about.
Some advice for you My friend. Be yourself, and not who you would LIKE to be. You will probably make more friends that way.

Rick