FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Craig Martin - proceed with caution
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 01:17 PM   #30
Craig martin
Ok people she is leaving outy a lot of that conversation. I have nothing to defend . I did nothing wrong. she liked him for a long time. no one oiut there woujld do what I did and take back an animal that someone has had for months. She wants to post our conversations over the internet without permission from me. While leaving out 50% of the what was said. so Again I tried to send her the male back. she refused. instead of shipping it back to a person that SHOULDNT KEEP RETICS. she said she would leave him at the hub..... I was going to to sell him and send her the money. she refused that to. so people what would you do? I will tell what I'm doing nothing.... i am being bashed for being a good person and trying to help her. you don't get refunds because you cant handle what you purchased!!! DO YOURRESEARCH FIRST IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING.... That's is irresponsible on her part . plain and simple. i was going to replace him. until she tried to throw out the refund thing . of course she waited till i had him to do that! Well to dam bad. I'm not dealing with her crap and her shady ways. never had an issue in the past and have sold countless animals on the site. I'm not sure but i believe it is illegal to post a private conversation over the internet. I will go through the proper channels about handling that one for sure.