FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Adam Wysocki 8 Ball Pythons
Thread: Bad Guy Adam Wysocki 8 Ball Pythons
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 12:55 PM   #51
cobraman1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
Unfortunately, you severely contradicted yourself from the very beginning of this thread by putting a BAD GUY label on it when you created it.

I don't believe a single person here has suggested that Adam is somehow in the right regarding his communication with you....but please show me where he is OBLIGATED to contact you...and please show me how his contacting you might have saved the snake. Yes, going on matters of simple human courtesy, he should have returned your calls or e-mails at least once.....but going strictly by pure business matters, he has no obligation to follow up on an animal that is no longer his responsibility. NOT a good way to conduct business even so....but as has already been pointed out, he's already out of the business, for all intents and purposes....so this whole thread is moot.

And I agree...your "cool" temps are way too warm...they should be closer to 80-82.
It still amazes me how this BOI works sometimes. I really dont know why Adam is even being defended at all. If this was not adam, but instead a "no body" some of you would be singing a different tune. Adams is digging his own grave by not answering this board or anything else for that matter. Oh and No he isnt OBLIGATED to do anything, but I sure wouldnt ever buy from someone with that attitude. Basically what you said was, after an animal is sold, even if there is a problem, the seller is not responsible for any problems regarding the purchase and shouldnt have to reply to anything.