FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 07:53 PM   #106
Robert Potts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Okay, Andrew, here's the facts:

You shipped the animal inappropriately, both in method and transit. You packed it with two heat packs when it went to a place that was 80 degrees or more in a smaller box with a slower shipping method. This could easily have caused the death and advanced decomposition of the animal.

You cannot sit there and say you are going to hold onto the 4K because the kid made just as idiotic an error as you did.

Like I said, I would be livid if someone attempted to blackmail me, but you keeping his money makes you no better than the person who attempted the blackmail.

The animal likely died of your errors, you need to accept that.

Like I said, report Sean Griffis for his deeds, but give Kevin his money back or replace the Hytec.
What you have said is correct except the size of the box which was
12"x12"x10" and I don't consider that to be a small box. I will say once again, Kevin was aware from the March 20th 2012 what Sean and Connor were doing. Please have him provide an e-mail where he tells Sean and Connor to bud out. Please have Kevin produce one e-mail where he criticizes Sean or Connor for their actions. Andrew