FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Perfect Predators (Manny Frade) - Scammer on Breeding Loan
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 09:10 PM   #70
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee_Manson View Post
I understand why people divert away from here due to controversial and heated arguments (this thread is very nice though).
I don't. I can't even begin to relate to the mindset required for someone to be afraid of words on a monitor. As you noted in another thread, even the strife often serves a great purpose. Based on much of what I've seen, I'm more of the opinion that the people who actively avoid this forum may be doing so because they just don't like the idea of a venue where even the most incriminating information can't be made to conveniently disappear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee_Manson View Post
but it is hard to determine who the real scammers are, because people like to make up BS about others!
That's where solid evidence comes into play. Sure, people can and do sometimes make up false claims on here; but much more often than not, they're pretty vigorously exposed. Like so many other things in life, one shouldn't be quick to accept anything on here that doesn't come with proof, or at least stand up to logic.