FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Handoff Renee Stastka libel
Thread: Bad Guy Handoff Renee Stastka libel
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 06:06 PM   #63
Wolfy-hound
http://court.baycoclerk.com/Benchmar...etails/2461011

The link I found to the court records. I didn't know county court record sites were .com but that's what I found.

This doesn't mean she gave a bad check to whoever this "Renee" or that the "sister" is really the sister or telling the truth.

It always gives a bad taste in my mouth when someone starts spouting off all the tragedy that's supposed to been happening too. If it has no bearing on the happenings of the thread, it just seems like a play for someone to believe just on the sad story rather than proof. Since there's court records, why not post that?

There's little to no proof posted on either parties part. Not sure who to believe or whether to believe EITHER of them. It just sort of looks like two folks I wouldn't want to do business with, three if you count Renee's "sister".

If the sister is real, and the story is real, I'm very sorry for your loss. But it doesn't mean that your story is true, so next time, try to use the time to post the easily gotten information and proof rather than going off on a tangent and people will take you more seriously. Just my $0.02 advice. Plus, letting your sister stand up for herself and post all the proof she and you claimed to have would also add to your case, rather than irrelevant details of your life.